Can i kill my hubby for being a V-day Ass??? lol

i am really upset wit my DH...our vday started off really well, but then he wanted to bicker about EVERYTHING....so when i finally told him to shut up with the bitchin we had a nice dinner and just spent time looking at anniversary rings and such....but then we get home.....and i head straight to the box of chocolates that he gave me, i had saved the white chocolate fudge piece just so i could eat it later. it looked tooo good to eat when i first opened it....but when i looked in the box, he had eaten the one and only piece i was really looking forward to eating and it literrally broke my heart lmao!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HE OWES YOU ANOTHER BOX OF CHOCOLATES!!! *grrrrr*
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 9:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• "LMAO" doesn't give me the impression you were totally devistated. Seriously. Get over yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• no anon...get off my question your the new post v-day ASS
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• What did you get him for valentines?
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• My DH knows better than to touch my chocolate. Thats how you loose a finger.
    Farrahann

• Holysheet, :15. You didn't get any dick yesterday at ALL, did you? I don't think you would be so rude if you had a couple good orgasms.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 9:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I meant :16...
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

• lmao at that too!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• my dh did nothing for me and we bickered too. so i guess it could have been worse. i am the type to save the best piece for last... or the last sip of my drink for when im finished my last bite... and my dh often eats my last piece or takes my last sip. so i know how you feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2010