what are the last things you do before going to bed?

i always make sure all the lights are off and peep in on my son to make sure his floor is cleared, then go potty.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pee, kiss hubby, kiss daughter, turn out the lights, take my pillow back from hubby, move daughter out of my place in bed, tell hubby to scoot over, ask him if he turned on the alarm, move daughter outa my nose, take my pillow back from hubby, move daughter from knees, tell hubby to roll over & quit snoring, if I'm lucky I drift off about....
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Check on my daughter, use the restroom, brush my teeth. Read my Scriptures. Say a prayer. Kiss my hubby. Lay there with thoughts buzzing around my head non stop until I drift off to sleep.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Depends on the night. If my SO is not here (he's a truck driver), then I talk to him until we're ready to go to sleep, then tell each other we love each other and good night. If he's home, then I brush my teeth, use the bathroom, then snuggle up to him and either go to sleep or try to get things going. :) Depends on how tired we are.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Go to the bathroom, smoke a cig, drink some water.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• while laying in bed i always poke my hubby under his arm pit and it makes him jump because he is so ticklish..

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• pee, put hair up in ponytail, make bed, check alarm chock settings, and climb in to bed.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I check on the kids, make sure the bright light in the bathroom is off, I freshen up, then in my room and our bed I go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• make sure lights are off and front and back door is locked. pee, and go to bed.
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 10:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Turn off all the lights, check the door locks, drink a glass of water, go pee, and if my boyfriend is staying the night, we lay in bed talking and smoke a cigarette before going to sleep.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Lock the doors, turn night light on in bathroom for kids, wash face, brush teeth, strip. Kiss hubby and hold hands.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2010