What does implantation feel like?

I am ttc and we had sex Thursday night and Friday I was really crampy, now i have a white milk discharge.. Could this be a very early sign of implantation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• seriously?!!???!?!? You had sex TWO days ago and want us to tell you if you are preggo????
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I never felt implantation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• First of all mommymeg03 people can feel the pregnancy symptoms as early as two days past conception, and I do not believe her question was can you tell me if I am preggo? The question was what does implantation feel like???? So if you can not answer the question simply skip over to the next one.

Op my sister in law who is currently pregnant told me that she felt as if she was having menstruation cramps from the moment she ovulated up until her menstrual was 2 weeks late they were not bad pains she just felt the usual bloat, fatigue, and cramping that she does when her af comes. I hope that helped. GL and Baby Dust!!!!!!
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• mommymeq03 I am not asking if I am pregnant.. I am asking what are some signs of implantation? dumb....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• i felt really gassy and had really nasty farts (tmi) when i found out i was preg...i was thinking to myself "nasty farts means your preg"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• op......shay1130.... i have that too...., i went to the laundry room and farted then my husband walked in there and came out and was like wtf is that smell..i just started ....rofl.. i had to tell him it was my butt. i didn't even think that was related at all.. but maybe it is... man i am wishful thinking... i want to be pregnant... i want to be pregnant... boy dust.. boy dust.. boy dust...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have no clue never felt it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Never felt it.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:56 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• For me it felt like cramps. I felt it both times. The first time there was even some bleeding which lasted about a day. I don't know how early you can feel it but I wouldn't discount even two days. Everyone is different.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I never felt it. I didn't know it was possible to feel it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2010