Do you have these kinds of periods?

When I was younger I had somewhat of heavy periods all the way to my 7th day as I got older I've had periods that lasted 3 days or the first day is heavy then it starts to lighten up but lately either I skip a period or when it does come the first day is very light but by the time I am thinking that is going to be it I get this really heavy flow on my 4th & 5th day...I am like wth? Could my period be trying to play catch up since I skipped a month...LOL (I have 2 kids, I am in my mid 40's and have my tubes tied) If this info helps any.... Thanks!

I would ask my gyno but she seems to be really quick on stuff I feel like she is there for the money not the patient :( I might b looking for a new one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Health

• Pre-menopausal symptoms. No, you're not too young, either. They can start in your late 30s. I have a group on here if you want to check it out. Menopause Madness for the Seasoned Woman.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have always had periods that last 3 to 4 days. They have tried to get my longer but nothing ever changed it. It is very heavy for those days. I have never skipped a period thoug. Maybe that is due to you tubes tided. I don't know. Did they use to skip before you had kids? If you are concerned I say talk to you Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• mine does something like that when i am not on birth control, goes for a couple of days and almost stops then comes back full force, sucks.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2010