Are these new hairs or broken hairs?

I just dyed my hair and I usually natural dry it but today I felt like blow drying it I know this will cause my hair to frizz really bad but what I want to know once I get it calmed down how to I keep those little bitty hairs from sticking up...I don't know if they are new hairs growing or hairs that broke off...thanks.

And what can I do to make my hair calm all over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Most likely, you've got some breakage. It happens to me every winter because as with everything else, my scalp and my hair dry out. Unfortunately, I don't have any remedy for you. I'm not much of a hair care person. When I start having major breakage issues, I get my hair cut, usually use it as an excuse to get some color and then I'm on my way. Good luck.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Many lines of shampoo/conditioner also have like a finishing spray/cream that you leave in that will leave your hair calm. I use Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioning cream sleek & shine - it can be used on damp or dry hair.

Answer by missanc at 1:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• there just fly aways , most people generally have split ins regardless of how well they take care of their hair, I am a hair stylist and a little trick you can do to help your frizzy flyaways it to spray some hair spray in your hands, rub your hands together and lightly glide it across your hair, and the problems solved, now if its flyaways from static, then glide a dryer sheet over your hair.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 1:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I had the same problem and my hair dresser told me it was new groth, and to use Paul Mitchell super skinny serum. I did and it worked like a charm - just remember a bit goes A LONG way ;-D
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 1:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• i have had the same problem before, i turned down the heat setting on my irons, and hair dryer. it helped.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2010