Vacuum?

I need a new vacuum, but can't fathom spending four-fivel hundred dollars on a Dyson Animal (which is what I want). So, what do you ladies have, and do you like it? I have a lab that sheds like crazy and 2 kiddos so I vacuum 2x a day, sometimes more.

Thanks in Avdance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• we have the dyson. we got it for $180 when circuit city was going out of business... so we were lucky! and i love it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I got a dyson animal on clearance at target for $298. You can find deals if you look. The vacuum I had before that was a Eureka. It worked pretty good..I thought...until I got the dyson.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have a dyson as well. Believe me, it is worth the money! I used to have to buy a new vacuum every year, but I've had my dyson for 3 years now and it works as good now as the first day I used it.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I can only ecco the other ladies, I love my dyson - and we have two boys (6 & 9) and two indoor dogs (shepherd + dobermann), so we need it - It's worth the cost !
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 1:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• The dyson animal is worth it. You get what you pay for. Ive had mine for 2 years and love it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2010