Are you hairy lately due to the cold weather...lol???

OMG I can not remember the last day I shaved...hehehe It has been cold lately and I have pretty much been covering up I am hairy...lol my dh doesn't seem to mind he says it looks European of me...lol I do plan to do something soon though I have a doctor's appointment...lol oh I am a SAHM just so you'll know I don't have to go anywhere that is why I can get away with it. I better pray I don't get into an accident that would be embarrassing...lol
I don't know which is worse dirty underwear or hairy legs/armpits...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't shaved in about a week, but my hair doesn't grow that fast in the winter. It's still really really short and stubbly.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 10:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I so know what you mean.. I don't like to shave that much in the winter, it's really harsh on my legs. But I do shave under my arms. Once they start itching..yep, its time to shave..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Oh yeah. Dirty undies are way worse. At least being hairy, your just fuzzy and not smelly.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 10:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I can't stand when I start to get hair on my legs, or under my arms. It just doesn't feel good to me, so even in the winter I shave at least every other day. It's a luxury to me to take the time in a long, hot bath and then smooth on some good smelling lotion - it's an indulgence that my dh enjoys me doing too - so he watches the kids after supper while I go and relax every couple of days. I shower everyday, but can't stand putting on lotion over hairy legs so my skin would get super dry too if I didn't.

Answer by missanc at 1:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2010