Do you trim you eyebrows?

I mean some of us tweeze them, wax, thread, shave but for some reason mine look alittle uneven I mean the 3-D part of it not the shape of it. Does anyone know how to trim them they are not bushy or anything like that it is just that one looks a tad longer than the other. Thanks!

And if you do trim them...Would you trim them by combing them up or down???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• when you go get them done if you do, just tell them youd like them trimmed in lenght as well...if you want to do it yourself just use an eyebrow comb and comb them up and at an angle of the brow and then trim the longer ones with tiny scissors..im a cosmetologist and thats how we are trained to do it.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 12:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• mine grow LONG but not so full so I pluck/wax them and then comb them up and trim them with scissors.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2010