I just have to say..........

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! I literally just found out!! We have been waiting for this for a LONG time!! I just have to get it out b/c i dont want to tell everyone right now b/c i have miscarried 3 times in the past & dont want to get every ones hopes up but im still excited beyond belief! All i have to say is that for any of you who want to give up, you just may have to for a month or so & it'll deff happen. I got preg the ONE month i didnt pay any attention to my cycle except the day i started, i didnt count to find out when i would ovulate or anything. My pms symptoms are those of pregnancy symptoms the only reason i tested was b/c i was laying in bed & realized that this time my boobs hurt ALL the way around instead of on just one side & sure enough i got my BFP!! Good luck to all of you & tons of baby dust!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• That is sooo awesome mama!!! CONGRATULATIONS and best of luck to tou!!!! This is a great day!!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 10:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• congrats.
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 10:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• How exciting!!! I'm so so so happy for you. It is so worth it. It took us 2.5 years to get preggo with my son now he is 10 months old and super happy and healthy. Congrats and good luck!!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 11:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Thank you all so much! now im just waiting for my S.O. to get home so i can surprise him!!! I wanted to go buy an outfit & give it to him but it snowed & iced over night & im stuck! & now with baby on board theres no way im risking it!! Once im passed the M/C stage i'll be able to tell my son who is 6 & wants a baby sibling so bad!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Congrats that's so great!!!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Soooo happy for you!! :) Congrats.. let us know what his reaction is!! Good Luck and heres some sticky dust!!
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2010