What do you think of the murals they did at the Denver International Airport?

I think they are disturbing and kids shouldn't see these images... heck, I shouldn't see them... they give me the creeps. I also read that there is a conspiracy theory about this airport as well and that the murals may have something to do with it.

Just type in Denver airport murals into your search browser and check out these pictures.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have traveled through there alot but the only things ive really paid attention to was the big horse standing on its back legs when you first drive in, creepy ; / I agree
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:12 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I just traveled there in January and didn't see these. Who approved those?! They're not only awfully done, but they are just plain awful.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Ive been reading more about this and its making me very curious! lol
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Yes, they are disturbing! All the children carrying swords; the guy the the gasmask; mothers weeping over their dead/dying children.

WHY is this in an Internationl Airport?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• OP here - I would post the pics in here but my computer won't let me... if anyone else wants to, that would be great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Where are these murals located? Is it in a "museum" section of the airport, or in the main terminal area?! I guess what passes for "modern art" these days, wins again! (rolls eyes)

This is "lovely" (note the Christian Cross).

http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/files/2009/07/denver_airport_white_jews_christians.jpg

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• And this one just "warms the heart." (sarcasm)

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix5/denver6.jpg

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• They're telling a story to those who care to read it. Most don't. Most see it as strange and distasteful art. It's more then that.
    Anonymous

• Enlighten us, all-knowing Anon.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Yeah... the story is about 2012... kids shouldn't have to see these pictures... how are you going to explain to your LO what's going on, why the little girl is dead?

They could have found a better place for these pictures but I guess if it goes with the conspiracy theory, then it makes sense.
    Anonymous