Have you ever lied about being pregnant? Don't be scared. You can use the anon feature!

How old were you?

What was your reason to do it?

Do you regret it or did you just use it as a learning experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope, never. I don't need the anon button to tell the truth.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:06 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I never have either.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 11:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• No, but I do know some girls who did in highschool. I'm not sure why they did it, I guess they wanted the attention
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• No. Why would someone do that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• :11-Here are some reasons I've observed...To make another woman "jealous". To get attention. To try to "save" a relationship. I've seen some females claim to be pregnant and then claim miscarriage when they couldn't provide proof.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have kept pregnancy's secret due to miscarriges in the past. About 3-4 months until I was out of the woods. There's nothing worse then telling everyone you are pregnant then seeing them a month later & having to relive it all over again telling them you lost the baby
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:22 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• i never have,because i never felt that would save any of my doomed from the start relationships,lol.but my friend had. and she told everyone she was including me.then when everyone started looking for true signs she had to fake a miscarriage.it ws rediculous. she is such a bad liar you could see right through it.well later when i asked her why she did it was to prove to her bf she was ready for commitment. silly huh.like everyone would just forget about her being pregnant by by the time "baby" came.
    lilsbiggestfan

Answer by lilsbiggestfan at 11:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have never lied, but once or twice I was tempted. Not because of any of the reasons you mentioned, but just so I wouldn't have to inform the person who asked when I was due that I wasn't pregnant lol.

I do know a woman who I am about 90% sure has lied to me about it on several occaisions. One she claimed ot have gone to the ER, had an ultrasound (at 6 at night, meaning they had to call in a tech), had a D&C and then drove herself home, all within 2 hours. She announced she was pregnant while I was in labor and then lost the baby a few days later, and multiple other miscarriages. She's a great person, and I love her dearly. She's a good mother to her children and I think the world of her. I just don't really believe that she was pregnant as often as she says that she was. I do believe that she had a miscarriage the night of her "D&C", but I don't believe the circumstances.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• When I was a newlywed and we both needed to work, I pretended I was NOT pregnant so that I could work as long as possible at a bank that had a policy saying pregnant employees had to quit after the 7th month. This was in 1966 when they had discriminatory rules all over the place--before women protested and got fair treatment. Now you can work until you go into labor-LOL!!! But that was the only time I "lied" about being pregnant---only I was saying I wasn't pregnant.

Otherwise, I can't imagine pretending that I WAS pregnant!!! That sounds like a Soap Opera!!! Duhhh..... ANd who wants to be unwed and pregnant? On purpose. Or lie about it.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• NO...I think anyone who does has issues...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2010