need advice

i went the dr this morning told them i am a week late the did a urine test it came back with one really light and one dark line. she did lab work and said if it says positive then we will do a us to determine how far i am. does this make any sense to anyone. i know i am i have been sick and my stomach has been tight..

my2boysaremyall

Asked by my2boysaremyall at 11:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like you might be carrying. Lucky you!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• girl your prego! when i test with my son i had one faint line & one dark one. I just found out that im prego this morning with the digital one. i would suggest one of those! congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Makes perfect sense! :-) Your doctor wants to try the test again after your body produces more hormones so that the very light she saw, will turn into a very dark line.
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 4:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• i sure hope so i have been off bc for a year. i want another one so bad. after i have this one i half to get a histo and wont be able to have anymore. i had surgery back in may or last year they told me it will be hard to get pregnant and once i do they are going to watch me like crazy. i really do hope that this is it. thanks everyone for your oppinion and baby dust to everyone.
    my2boysaremyall

Answer by my2boysaremyall at 9:35 AM on Feb. 16, 2010