Not that I'm really COMPLAINING-but I spotted on and off from Wednesday to Friday, and now NOTHING.

Normally, my period is like the elevator scene in "The Shining" Honestly. THIS "period" I haven't even needed a pad! In fact, I'm spotting MUCH like I did when I was first pregnant with my dd. BUT my tubes are tied, so I REALLY don't think that's the case. Is this what pre-menopause is like? Should I make an OB appointment even though I'm not really THAT concerned? If my tubes were NOT tied, there is a GIANT possibility of pregnancy...but I really really doubt that would be the case.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Health

• You could just be having a hormone shift. It happens. Sometimes things get out of wack. If you are sure you aren't pregnant, I'd wait a week & see if you actually have a period. If it still concerns you I would make an appointment. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I would take a test first. Just in case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• My tubes have been tied for almost five years though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 15, 2010