somethings wrong, i really need your opinion....its been 3months

Its been 3 months since I had my daughter and yesterday night I started to bleed after having sex. I just had my period 2 weeks ago so I knw its not that. Has anyone ever had this happen. I feel some slight pain in my pelvis...n had complained of it the day before this bleeding started. Please help!! All answers are welcome!

moodymommy193

Asked by moodymommy193 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Periods aren't regular for some women for up to a year after giving birth. FOR ME on the other hand, mine got right back on track, my daughter will be a year old on Sunday and I'm due next month with my son LOL.
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 11:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• How heavy is the bleeding? It takes a long time for your periods to return to normal after you've given birth. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it's heavy, painful, smells bad or continues for longer than a week.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• my periods were really irregular at first. i'd call my midwife though just to ask her opinion, if it were me. congrats on your baby!!
    Anonymous