Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do?

To make a long story short. My sons father is a POS. HIm and I seperated about 5 months ago. He grabbed me by the throat so I beat the shit out of him. WHen the cops got to our home there were no marks on my neck and he had a busted lip so they took me to jail. I have a no contact order with him. Anyways he hauled ass from the state to go be with some ex of his and to run from paying me child support. He called and told me good luck finding him, I'll never see child support, and my son isn't his. Okay you sorry SOB, I found you. I gave child support his new address, but because child support sucks they said unless he verifies the address theres nothing they can do. Okay, my friend called "verifying the address for him". Now he's pissed because he's getting ready to be served with the paper work. Anywho, I was talking to our former roommate and I guess he told my ex what I had said. So my ex called the police saying I was havin

Answer Question

Asked by snjbjac at 11:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 4 (30 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • ....?

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.