Would you eat or buy a natural Green shell Egg?

I'm Curious... Would you buy an organic, free range chicken egg if its shell color was green? We have some free range, cage free happy hens! Some lay different colors of eggs. From brown, tan, yellow to green even turqoiuse shades. They're Fed Well. So less cholseterol. Better in vitamins and very Tastey. Very rich deep yellow yolks too! Or do you only like white egg layers? Your kind reply is appreciated! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't eat any egg. I'm a vegan.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• sure,why not.you wouldn't need to color them for easter either lol!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• egg shell color makes no difference to me except at Easter when we are dying eggs LOL :D
    Anonymous

• I have before, and I'd do it again. My dad's mom used to bring us a ton of fresh eggs, and they were always different colors, and it made no difference to us!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 12:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I used to live on a ranch and our chickens had the run of the place, shell color doesn't mean much. lol Unless they are old enough that there is dust on the shell when you find them. I do miss that though, the fresh eggs, I mean. They taste so much better the store bought.

The funny thing was once one of our neighbors milk cows got loose and found a wheelbarrow full of carrots. After eating practically the whole thing, it not only turned the milk a pinkish-orange color, it tasted different too. You can also tell when the cows had been eating in the wild onions. blech!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I would eat eggs of different colors as long as they are not bad. Eggs are good for you!

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have tried fresh eggs and Ive tried store eggs. Personally I like the white store eggs better.
    Anonymous

• Ive tried both. i cant taste the difference, but yes for some reason the color freaks me out a little. But i think its stupid that it does.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• lol Christina..I know how you feel!! I also think it's silly that eggs (in general) freak me out. I like to eat them, but don't like preparing them and usually make a family member crack them open. *laughs at self*
    Anonymous

• As long as they're fresh :D I love brown eggs just because they're a different color, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2010