Labour or what :|?

My friend has been having strange crampings in lower stomach for a while and pain in her lower back. She had a strange brown jelly come out earlier and when she awoke this moring there was a lot of water under her which didn't smell like urine. I've never had my own children so I don't ahve a clue about it. She has had 'periods' for 9 months but according to her they've been very light and she was worried she might be a few months along. Does htis sound like a miscarriage or what to you girls? She's not bleeding or anything. I'm worried, we're on our way to a health provider but they weren't very helpful when we asked about it and are an hour or so away atm. :|

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well the fluid sounds like amniotic so she might just be in labor. How far along is she??
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• What you are explaing sounds like labor. But if she has been having periods and does not know how far long she is. Why has she not tested or seen a Dr to comfire it? Really don't know what to tell you since she does not know if she is pregnant or how far longer she is. I would say you need to see a Dr.
    Anonymous

• it could be many many things imo. kidney stones, miscarriage, etc. probably why they weren't helpful on the phone just because it could be so many things. gl!
    Anonymous