Best All Inclusive vacation spot besides Mexico?

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 2:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• I loved Sandals WhiteHouse in Jamaica. I plan on taking my family to Beaches (Sadals sister co.) in Turks and cacois when they're older. Check out Sandals or Beaches website and request a brochure. Beaches has sesame street characters that hang around the resort.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• there are a lot of all inclusives in Jamaica and a lot of other Caribbean islands. We went to one in Jamaica that included vacation nannies in the price, so you could go snorkeling with DH or older kids and the younger ones would be cared for. Then you could pay them "overtime" for the evenings and go have date nights with DH. It was fun.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I loved Sandals in the Bahama's

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Damn it, wish I can afford to take our kids. Went to Sandals Negril, Jamaica for our honeymoon nearly 16 years ago. So beautiful.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2010