Northcentral University

Anyone take classes from this university? I am looking at them for my master's but would love to hear from someone who has been there.

http://www.ncu.edu/

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 2:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in

• I just enrolled in my first course for my masters degree (MBA) through NCU. I start July 1st. Will let you know. As far as getting everything set up, they have been very friendly and wonderful! I like the idea that I can walk at graduation, too. I plan on pursuing my doctorate through them after my MBA. :)
    amymarie0315

Answer by amymarie0315 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• Thank you, I appreciate it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 3:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2010

• So.. I'm in my third week at NCU I LOVE IT! I would recommend it to anyone. My current instructor is great. He responds very quickly to questions and has graded my paper within 2 days of me submitting them. That includes weekends.
    amymarie0315

Answer by amymarie0315 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 27, 2010