white creamy stuff....

so yesterday i got something sexy for v-day
and we started to do the dirty deed and he puled out really quick and there was this think white creamy stuff on his dick and it came from my lady part lol
well we were like what the hell
and then it stopped well today its happing again everytime i go pee
or wipe cuz its really bad
it really thick and white kinda looks like
lotion i know i aint got an std cuz hes the only guy ive been with since the last time i got checked
is this normal???? and any idea what it could be

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Health

• You could be ovulating or you could be getting a yeast infection.
    Anonymous

• sounds like a yeast infection to me.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Yeah I'd get tested for a yeast infection.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a yeast infection. Both you and hubby need to be tested and treated. Because if he is not treated he can give it back to you. Then if he is treated and you have it you can give it back to him. I had a friend that had the happen. For a couple of months she kept getting a infection adn found out her hubby can carry it and then she is getting it again.
    Anonymous

• Ask your doctor. Oh,and since we aren't doctors....I would say you have given us too much information. I think I am going to barf......
    Anonymous

• Sounds like it could be a yeast infection. It is easily treatable and not an std. Even women who have never had sex can get yeast infections. Everyone has some yeast growing in and on their bodies, but sometimes it grows out of control which results in a yeast infection. You should see a doctor to get a definite diagnosis and treatment. Your partner should see the doctor too because he can harbor the yeast on his penis which can start another round of infection when you have sex.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 3:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• That's weird, my yeast infections don't produce all that yuck, the first thing I notice is just a burning and itchy feeling..then a tiny bit of yuck...hmmm..regardless, get your yucky pattooti to the gynecologist for a real answer...
    Anonymous

• sound like a yeast infection to me
    crystaldinae

Answer by crystaldinae at 4:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2010