keep me in your prayers!!

hello ladies,
im 10 weeks pregnant,
and been having these bad feelings when it comes to this baby
same feelings i had when i last MC..
im asking everyone keep me in there prayers!
as i go on Wednesday to hear the babies heart beat for the 1st time
last year around this same time i wasnt to lucky to hear the babies heart beat and from there it went down hill.
im scared and unsure what to think..
i thank everyone 4 having me in there prayers!

lscott2208

Asked by lscott2208 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could try storkradio.com and get a doppler to use from there if you want to keep a close eye on it yourself, gl!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I'm praying for you, Momma. Please let us know how it goes. God bless you and that little one in your tummy. :) Good luck!
    MommaRikard

Answer by MommaRikard at 5:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Good luck! I know what it is like to be in your shoes..try to relax a little and I am sure things will be fine this time around
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 5:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• 1st of all I want to say good luck. 2nd I want to say I had this same thing happen to me. I had a MC March of 08 at 12 weeks. Then I got pregnant again June of 09. Every Dr. appointment I went to I just had a feeling that my baby wouldn't be alive. I would stress it sooooo bad that I was almost sick from the stress. BUT every appointment went good and I am now 35 weeks. Just realize that stressing and thinking negative about it wont help you or baby at all. Have positive thoughts and I'm sure all will be ok. GL
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 1:15 AM on Feb. 16, 2010