WHEN DID I CONCEIVE ???

I HAD SEX ON JUNE 19 I WENT TO THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT ON THE 29 OF JULY N MY TEST WAS NEGATIVE I WENT ON AUGUST 2 MY TEST CAME OUT POSITIVE MY QUESTION IS WHAT MONTH DID I CONCEIVE IN JULY OR JUNE ?? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ITS BEEN STRESSING ME OUT SINCE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Can not tell you. You will have to have an ultra sound done at around 20 weeks to see about what it says. Also what is you uterusshowing at. That also will tell you about where you are. Neither are completely accurate but will at least give you an idea.

Anonymous

• that was so un-called for, she didnt ask you that Anon 2:51 if she wonted her information out she would have put it, its none of ur business, and as for you sweety there is places on google.. it will go based off ur Last period, i got a neg test up until my 9th week, even going to the doc so that could just be the problem why it didnt show up everyone is different but it will give you around the time u concieved.. good luck and dont listen to the dumb people that say dumb things!
    Anonymous

• well i assume you had sex in july too? it's impossible to tell. if you had sex on the 19th of june and conceived, it's very likely that the pregnancy test on the 29th would come out negative anyway because it might have been too soon. getting the positive test on august 2nd, if it was a pee test, just means that you at least got pregnant before july 20th, most likely. :-)

it really doesn't matter so much honestly, because babies can be born anytime between 37-42 weeks or so so really none of us know when our babies will be born.

congrats on your pregnancy =)
    Anonymous

• oh and the things that go off your period will only be accurate if you have "average" periods, 28 days, with ovulation 14 days after your period starts. :)
    Anonymous

• If you missed your July period than you probably got pregnant in June. If its a paternity issue than you'll just have to get a DNA test when the baby is born.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 3:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2010