Dr. Phil Family?!?

Okay, so I don't watch him anymore, but I seen a commercial for the Dr. Phil family. Isn't that the same family that was on there about 6 years ago? I only know that because I was pregnant at the time and it was summertime and too hot to go out much in that kind of heat so I would flip the channels.

Anyway, is it the same family and why are they back?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bc they love dr phill
    Anonymous

• IDK, but I am sickkkkkkkkk of them! UGH....I don't even watch him anymore because they are on there all the time! I like when he does different shows about STUFF not one family....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 3:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I actually like the Dr. Phil family. It shows people how things are progressive and how easy it is for things to snow ball out of control. I'm glad Dr. Phil is finally putting the psycho babble loving mother in her place.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Yes it's them.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Yes it's them , older daughter is preganant for the 3rd time. I couldn't stand this family of spoiled brats the 1st time around & they are even crazier this time.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 3:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• That MOM is INSANE I can't stand her!!!
    Anonymous

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Dr. Phil gives them $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and freebies
    Anonymous

• They were back ORIGINALLY because the younger DD (Katherine) was arrested with her BF and facing some serious charges (theft) and she's doing drugs, so that the Mom wanted Dr Phil to straighten her out. However, since then, we learned that the oldest (Alexandra) has 2 kids now, (2 custody battles where both dads are trying to get custody) divorcing her husband who was in jail (She's pregnant again, 3rd daddy, also been to jail) and BTW, Mom (Erin) had an affair. Waiting for dad (Marty) to arrive on the scene anytime.

You can watch the shows on DrPhil.com, in the archives, if you care to .
    Anonymous

• Did you hear he gave the older daughter a red truck and her boyfriend wrecked it while she was still married to the dad of her 2nd baby. What complete and utter trash. Garbage. Worthless excuse for human flesh.
    Anonymous

• OP here-

I cannot believe all that! Wow!!! The older daughter had her first when I had mine. Mind you I am married and was 22 at the time, not 15/16. Since then I have also had a second child and am pregnant with my third. I am still married and almost 30 now so I don't feel similar to her. She really needs to get her life together for the sake of the kids especially. The oldest one surely sees all that is going on and there is no sense in that. I am sure it affects the poor little guy!
    Anonymous