agressive dd?

i know what happens when your girls hit a certain age.i have had 2 older girls but this is different.my dd was laying down with me before she went to bed.she got very aggressive and bosey.she had her sisters ipod i told her to take it out.she threw it across the room.then she started to kind of hit me.i got worried.then she got really fresh.we talked about this and then she sort of hit me again.so i spanked her butt.not hard but i let her know i was mad...then the second night she did this again.this time my dh was in the living room heard what was going on and came in.,what it comes down to is she is getting mean and agressive and i dont know what to do???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would look for a youth counselor that deals with anger management issue's. Hugs and GL

Anonymous