• In the Spotlight:

When will I really feel the baby moving?

I'm almost 19 weeks and so far I feel it very rarely. I feel flutters but that's it. Is it normal? SHould I be feelig more? Could the baby be closer to my back and that's why I don't feel so much? It just worries me when I don't feel anything.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Moost don't feel there babies till 20 to 22 weeks. So flutters are what you should be feeling. Remember baby is not that big at all.
    Anonymous

• That sounds about right to me. I believe I felt flutters during that time. I remember having an ultrasound at 19 weeks. My baby girl was moving and kicking on the screen but I didn't feel a thing. Try not to worry so much. In an few weeks you'll be wishing for him/her to stop kicking so you can rest.....lol
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 4:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• lol I hope so. I'd rather feel it. I've just been on edge this whole pregancy to so far. I've had two m.c. so I just want to make sure everything is going right.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I've had two m.c. also so I know how you feel hun. You will be worried the whole pregnancy trust me. It wont go away until your baby is safe in your arms. I woke up one night from a dream that I had lost my baby. I could have sworn that my belly was flat. It took me about five minutes to wake up completely and realize that my stomache was still there. I was freaking out.....lol Good luck and I wish you the best!
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 12:26 AM on Feb. 16, 2010