What does it mean when people call redheads "firecrotch"?

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 3:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well, if the "drapes match the carpet" so to speak, they should have red pubic hair too hence "fire-crotch"
    Anonymous

• What is it with you and the redhead questions today? Did some redhead piss you off and now you are feeling vengeful? Seriously you need help!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• red pubes?!?!?
    Anonymous

• HAHAHA . . . I was going to say the SAME EXACT thing as SleepingBeautee! Got a problem with a redhead?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• No a redhead didn't piss me off. I was just thinking about a show I watched on tv a while back about redheads and their temperment. I was reminded of it again when I watched my sons basketball game and seen the behavior of the redhead on his team. He sometimes gets out of control and is forced to sit out. After posting the other question about redheads I decided to look into it and I seen the comment about firecrotch and wasn't sure what it meant.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 4:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I think you are looking for examples that feed your stereotype. It is funny you mention the kid at the basketball game. The only kid that was a hot head, out of control, crying little brat on my son's team last year was a brunette. The two redhead were the calmest of the bunch.
    I do think people tend to see what they want to.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• wrong sleepingbeautee I didn't make up the stereotype that redheads are hotheaded, just do your own search on it and you'll see. Like I said before, it has something to do with the pigmentation in their skin that makes them act that way.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 4:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Again, you missed my point. People tend to see what they look for. You bought into the redheads are hot heads and now you look for it. Many people buy into the stereotype that blonds are dumb, so they look for that. Just because you didn't create the stereotype, doesn't mean you are not guilty of perpetuating it.
    Like I asked in your other question, Please provide a link that supports your claim that redheads have behavior abnormalities, then I will eat my words. Until then I will continue to believe you are just out to bash redheads.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• you saw* the comment. man i hate when people use *seen* instead of saw. I think you learn that in 3rd grade.
    Anonymous

• it's not a stereotype, it was a study, there's a difference, look it up yourself, I don't feel typing the web addresses, that's a pain to me
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2010