Do the names Kaylee and Cadence sound good together?

I want my daughter's names to sound like sisters- my sisters and I are Kathy, Chrissy, Casey, and Kari... Do Kaylee Renee and Cadence Jade sound good together?

Asked by MommyVick at 10:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, they sound great! Whew what a mouthful all those names are! LOL! Its neat though, my siblings are Shane and Kayli, my kids are Cain, Clayton, & Chrissy! Needless to say I always call somebody by the wrong name!

Answer by Fawn80 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I think they are beautiful b/c my youngest daughter is named kaylie...different spelling, but both just as special.

Answer by lynenedubbels at 10:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Yup. Very nice together.

Answer by vbruno at 10:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• those sound good...but what about Candece?[just a suggestion] my kids are a year apart and they are Grace and Gabriel I thought it was cute to name them both G-names being close in age and all.

Answer by Tayleina at 4:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Love the names! Something else that would be neat would be to spell it Caydence. That way they both have a Y in the names, too. Obviously it is up to you what you name your baby and how you spell it, just wanted to add an extra little suggestion. :-)

Answer by CharleighsMama at 7:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2008