If your husband/SO bought you a manicure kit, earrings, and other jewelry...

Would you think he was trying to give you a hint and start dressing up more than your usual PJs or would you just get offended and throw him out of the house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I would be thankful! He knows I would rather be girly and pretty than lounge around in my pajamas and sweats all the time! But our kids always come before us. Sometimes, we deserve treats like that to gussy ourselves up for our men! The only thing I ask in return is that he shave his crotchal area for me. ;)
    Anonymous

• I would think it was thoughtful that he got me a gift first of all. And second of all, if your "usual" IS PJs, I think it would be safe to assume that he would appreciate it if you put a little effort into your looks.
    Anonymous

• I would think it was sweet, of course, I don't normally wear PJs all day.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• He was just trying to be nice, I'm sure.
    Anonymous

• I would kind of take it as a hint but I would be grateful for the gift and definitely wouldn't throw him out! Just be glad he didn't buy you a gym membership.
    Anonymous