WHICH DUE DAT IS MORE ACCURATE ???

I GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT ON SEP 6 MY ULTRASOUND DUE DATE WAS APRIL THE 13TH THEN I HAD FELL ON MY STOMACH N IT WAS MARCH 27 AND THEN IT JUMPED BACK TO APRIL 7 I NEED TO KNOW WHICH ONE I SHOULD O BY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ANY one of those could be correct...due dates are off by as much as two weeks either way. Be prepared for March 27th.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• You go by when you had your last period. That is the best way to go by due date. Ultrasounds can always change because baby is constantly changing in grow and every thing else it is growing.
    Anonymous

• Even without accidents, births can come at any time. Starting about six months for each of my three pregnancies I had my hospital bag packed, one in the car and the other at home to just toss some little things into.

Babies can be due in April but have a fast weight gain of rapid growth at different points making their size seem old enough to be born before originally thought, but that combined with baby's internal measurements determine fetal age.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Wow. You've got it rough. ;)

Any of those could be it. OR your baby could come 2 weeks before any of those or 2 weeks after any of those.

Anonymous

• i'd go by april 13th. actually i would just expect to have the baby ANYTIME in april =) or maybe at the end of march. we all have the same situation really, like my EDD is june 26th, but i'm expecting my baby anytime between the middle of june and the middle of july :)
    Anonymous

• I dont go by the ultrasounds...I go by my lmp. Sure the ultrasound said my EDD is July 25, but my LMP says the 19th, and I think that makes moer sense...plus every baby develops at a different rate some faster and some slower. LMP is how I do it..
    Anonymous