Have you seen these German made busts?

I thought suddenly the entire world would love us because president Obama is so special and of great intellect? The Germans made such parody busts during the Clinton and GWB years as well.Just goes to show they are going to think and feel the same way no matter who is at the helm here in America and considering how awful president Obama is doing so far id take the heat given over GWB any day compared to this.
http://governmentmess.blogspot.com/2010/02/carnival-float-shows-obama-farting-on.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, how embarrassing that is!!! But, if the shoe fits...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• WOW! Crazy!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• They must just be racists. Isn't that what we all get called for having a differing opinion than Obama?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• From this:

to this is 1 year!

"Obama as liberator" on his shirt, is pictured during the traditional Rose Monday carnival parade in the western German city of Duesseldorf February 15, 2010.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• You are so right Quinn, but they don't have to be P.C; I say good for them! Now we know for sure, exactly how other countries see him, which unfortunately, is a direct reflection on us...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Lori, that one is creepy, can't say as I ever thought of anyone in the gov't as having wings, but certainly NOT him!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I know the bottom image above says "liberator" in German, but it looks like it says "The LOSER!" LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• This is offensive. I guess all of us Germans hate Obama huh? My relatives don't.

***
    How so? Doesn't it fall under the guise of "art?!" LOL Besides, in the first image I posted a YEAR ago, they LOVED him, now, like so many who voted for him, a YEAR later, they think he's a joke!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Apparently, even the rest of the world has woken up and now sees him as he really is, an under qualified puppet of the "progressives."
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2010