Breasts Tender/Soreness during pregnancy

The last time I had unprotected sex was 12/31/09 and I got my period 01/05/10..I had unprotected sex before then around the 2nd week of December. Yesterday my breast started to hurt horribly. And I say "breast" because only the right one hurts. It hurt so bad last night that I had to sleep with no shirt or bra. I couldn't even lay on my stomach. It hurts when I reach for anything and when I press on it--no matter how gently. The top of it hurts as well and close to my armpit. Every now and again I get a tingle of pain through both nipples and this happens @ the same time. It hurts when I left it too (since I don't exactly have the worlds perkiest boobs lol) Also I have NEVER gotten breast pain with a period but I did for the one last month and now its ten days after its due and no period but sore breast---sore is a understatement. What could this be? Srry for any typos.

ofcourseithurts

Asked by ofcourseithurts at 4:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no clue. If you are late test. If it comes back neg go and see your Dr.
    Anonymous