Have you ever gotten too high?

I smoked pot last night. Tangerine Dream. I got way too high and I had "the spins" and was feeling very sick. What I want to know is what you do when you get too high? I went to bed and felt much better a few hours later.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, when I used to get high...back in the day, I would just freak out until it wore off. I ate a brownie and went to sleep and woke up feeling just crazy and I was freaking out for quite a while. I never ate one of those funny brownies again!
    Anonymous

• I thought i was going to die.. lol It is horriable, you cant lie down you cant stand up.. You should have eatn something to bring you down some.. Theres not a lot you can do, just eat, or do something to get your heart racing..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I stopped smoking thatshit after I became a mom, because I many times got "too high". I don't like the way weed impares my judgement, and it makes me paranoid.
    I slept it off and drank a two liter of Mt. Dew and had about 4 servings of potato salad and a sammich.
    Anonymous

• Ok I have never did any type of drug...it sounds horrible. Why would someone do those things to themselves on purpose? I am not being mean..I really want to know.
    Anonymous

• Yes, but not from weed. In 2007, we were flying to my parents house in Florida and had to be at the airport by 5:30am. I lived 2 hours away from the airport that we were flying out of, so my braniac butt thought that I would stay up until it was time to leave. I drank 5 cups of coffee. OH MY was I loopy! Of course, once we get there, the flight was delayed 3 hours and so we had to wait in the airport forever. I looked like death with big dark circles under my eyes. NEVER AGAIN. Two cups will always be my limit from now on!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I ate a couple of Andes mints. I wasn't hungry because I felt like I was going to throw up. My husband had to take me to bed. We had also just eaten a large dinner before we smoked.. Blah. I knew I was getting too high when right after I smoked my bones in my face started to feel like ice. We were standing out on our porch and I told my DH to touch my face and tell me if it was cold. I've only had the spins twice and they were both when smoking with him.
    Anonymous

• ha wish i could find some good stuff like that. I cant get to high on the dirt we got round here.
    Anonymous

• To Anon 4:56: I only took three little hits of this stuff. If I could give it to you I would.
    Anonymous

• I tried eating to help it go away...but I had cotton mouth so it didn't work out too well =\ I told hubs I was goin to bed for the night! I just took the hit to long and too deep and it was strong sh*t x.x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• "Ok I have never did any type of drug...it sounds horrible. Why would someone do those things to themselves on purpose? I am not being mean..I really want to know."

Well generally you don't "try" and get that high. It often happens when the weed you get is much stronger than what you are used to...

On a normal high I feel totally myself, except my muscles are more relaxed.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2010