what do you think of....

people who put clothes on their dogs ?

lol... now I do have a w shirts and a little jacket for my yorkie...but they were all under $10 ...and he doesnt wear clothes all the time...just every once in awhile my daughter wants to put clothes on him ( he doesnt try to take them off or anything, or act like he even cares he has it on) .... but I have this aunt who spends like $40 on 1 outfit and has even bought a stroller for her dogs ! lol... she has 2 teacup yorkies ( and 2 shi tzus (sp) ) and so the "babies" ( teacups) ride int he stroller while the others walk....

or do you just not agree with dogs in outfits at all?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 5:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a Miniature Pinscher. She is tiny and gets very cold. We have several shirts and sweaters for her. My step-mom has dogs with clothes because of them getting cold. She is going to buy a stroller for hers, because they are tiny and they like to get outside when she walks, but, cannot walk as far as us, like a little kid. Who cares anyway. It's their money.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I think they're silly. (Love ya, Mom!)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I think its cute but I know there is alot of people who say it isnt right...so I was just wondering who though that way and why ....

glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• How is keeping a shaking, freezing dog warm silly?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• My Toy Fox Terrier is bald on her undercarriage, so when it's very cold I put a jacket on her. She shakes immensely if I don't. Would you want to go out in 16 degree weather with freezing winds to go potty in shorts and a t-shirt? I think not. Just because they are animals doesn't mean that they can't feel temperature. Just like in the summer if it's super hot, I keep mine in the house with the a.c., except for 5-10 minutes to use the bathroom throughout the day. On a nice spring day, I may leave them outside for hours. Now my Schipperke has a semi-long thick coat. I would never put a coat on her, God already gave her one.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I think it's darling!
    On big dogs I think a simple hankie around the neck is cool.
    On little dogs, keeping the outfits simple is best. Too many accessories and bling look ridiculous.
    When I had a little doggy, he had 2 t-shirts, a sweater, a winter coat with little boots, and a hankie for his neck. He loved getting dressed to go outdoors...we always took them off in the house so he wouldn't overheat, even the t-shirts. The winter coat and boots really helped in the winter months because he was just a wee thing (10 lbs).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:31 AM on Feb. 16, 2010