Please Reply!

I know this sounds sick but awhile after I brought my son home from the hospital after he was born he was laying on me because he likes to lay on people well his lips were touching my chest (below my neck and above my breasts) and I actually felt "turned on" and like I wanted him to go down more. I am not sure why I got turned on because this really bothers me. I would never do anything sexual with him so why would I get that feeling? Someone told me I was sleep deprived but is that really it? or am I a bad mom? PLEASE REPLY! I need someone to talk to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Unless you get that feeling again, I'd agree it was due to sleep deprivation. I never got anything like that, but I did wake up thinking I had dozed off holding my baby and I would freak out when he was not there (he was in the basinett right where I left him).
    Anonymous

• In my opinion, it sounds like just an instinctual thing. Is this your first child? If so, then most of the touching your are used to in that area was probably sexual.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 6:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Especially if this is you r first baby I would say it was just instinct to react that way to being touched there. Keeping in mind that this is a strange little being that you don't really have a 'know' yet. It will not last. If you continue to have these feelings, Which I highly doubt , then I would suggest getting a therapist involved. Side note: Are you getting enough affection form your SO right now?
    Anonymous