tell the truth!

I smoke weed at least once a day. I know alot of people who smoke and I belive it is safer then alcohol. I was wondering how many cafe moms smoke weed and do you think it should be legal? I think it should be legal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Occasionally, I have a hit or two at my friend's house on my Free night, when hubby watches the kid so I can have a little me time, but not too often. I couldn't do it every day, it would kill my lungs, plus I don't want to keep anything like that at my house.
    Anonymous

• as soon as it becomes legal then it will become a "defense" for when people to dumb things.

if your doing it everyday -- your kids should be taken from you.
    Anonymous

• How will it become a defense? Alcohol is legal and no one can use it for a defense! In fact, if you do something stupid and you're drunk, that's just another charge. Please think before you type nonsense.
    Anonymous

• why should kids be taken away? its the same thing as smoking a cigarette..
    Anonymous

• My husband is a pothead and occasionally I'll go on the back porch and smoke a joint with him after the kids go to bed..I hope one day it is legal..It is a natural growing plant just like tomatoes or thyme for cooking..I feel a lot of the pharmaceuticals used by people are far worse than marijuana..So all you people with a problem with marijuana I challenge you to give up your antidepressants, percocets, ambiens, xanax.. and etc..Ya I smoke a little weed but I don't take any other form of drug!!!

Anonymous

• people use everything for a defense...and people always use alcohol as a defense... its a stupid one, yeah , but that doesnt mean they dont use it... if it became legal I would give it a few months before someone kills somone and will be like -- its not my fault I was high....and since they are dumb enough to get high, they will se that as a valid reason.

perfect role model druggie parents for druggie kids.

Anonymous

• I personally don't do it but, mostly everyone I know does. Me myself, I'm a alcoholic-and a very proud one. I love liquor and don't take kindly to people bad mouthing it...Mostly all of my weed head friends bash alcohol and say weed is less harmful and I just look @ them, laugh, and say "well @ least its LEGAL" lol
    ofcourseithurts

Answer by ofcourseithurts at 5:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• OMG I cannot believe you just said "its the same thing as smoking a cigarette.. "

I will pray for your offspring.
    Anonymous

• Most of the kids today are robbing their parents medicine cabinet and getting hooked on oxycotins, vicodens and ect..Marijuana is harmless if used in moderation..I never heard of anyone robbing or stealing for a joint or going though withdrawal from weed..

Anonymous

• Anon:23 -- I have heard of serveral occasions of people stealing for weed and also going through withdrawl ( even though not as intense of OTHER drugs) ...

Anonymous