Breast Implants

I want them! Anyone have them? Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Learn to love the body you have and use the money to take a vacation. I don't have them, but know a couple of people who did. Both regretted it and had them removed later.
    Anonymous

• I've had a breast reduction, and loved it. I know people who've had breast implants and love them too. I would get breast reconstruction again in a heart beat. Definitely do research and ask around for a good doctor. The last thing you want is a botch job. When you go in for the consult, be as thorough as possible (that's why it's good to do research before the appt). You wouldn't walk in a salon and ask them to just start cutting!

There's nothing wrong with improving your body with a little surgery as long as your confidence and self-image is healthy.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I'd go for it I did....:) I had mine since 2005 and I love them...and so does my dh.

wink

Anonymous

• if you want to go for it, I would love to have big boobs lol.
    lglads71

Answer by lglads71 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I am a 34A if you want boobs get them and let me know if the doc did a good job bc im intersted lol!!
    dDanaD74

Answer by dDanaD74 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I got them last year & it was the best thing I ever did! I use to have big perky boobs until I had my daughter & breastfed & then they became small & saggy. I didn't even like getting in a bathing suit! If you need any more info., i will be happy to help. Send me a PM!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 3:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2010