will it hurt my 6 month old to breath in spray paint fumes?

these stupid ass people that live in my appartment was spray painting in the hall way and all of the fumes was coming into my appartment and my son has been really cranky and as if he is not feeling good! What should I do? My land loard said there is nothing she can do about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would get out of the ghetto
    Anonymous

• Go somewhere until they stop, yes it can hurt him so you need to get him around fresh air until the fumes die down then open the windows even if it is cold and air out your place.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• hes probably cranky due to the fumes. i know i get a headache from an paint fumes. so thats probably it.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 6:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• god so rude anon. *rolls eyes*
    I'd go for a drive or to the mall or something.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• i dont live in the getto!!!!!! I actually live in a good apartment complex just got some stupid punk ass kids was acting stupid!!!! and i would have just got up and left however i cant get my car started and the roads are to bad and im not going to take a chance of getting into an accident!!
    olan8809

Answer by olan8809 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Open the windows, and put on a fan if you have one, even just for a few mins.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• thank you
    olan8809

Answer by olan8809 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2010