Just how similar were your earliest PG symptoms compared to your AF symptoms?

I have PCOS, TTC#1, no AF since 12/26/09. Saw fertility specialist 02/01/10 for the first time. During the U/S, he saw many tiny cysts on one ovary, and 1 good-size egg on the other. Endometrial lining was thickened. He gave me HcG injection that day, and 3 boosters. Last booster was 02/10/10. Can't do HPT until at least 02/20.. Today, started spotting like AF is on her way, also have cramps that feel JUST like the ones AF gives me. Spotting hasn't gotten heavy like AF yet.. Thoughts? Similar experiences?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Mine have always been the same as if AF were coming. So all i could rely on was missing a period for 5 days and then tested.
    Anonymous

• Not me, but then again, I never have symptoms with my period, just a little bit of a back ache. I had weird symtpoms when I was pregnant, tho., not the ones that you read about. I was nauseous and also very gassy. I basically had diarrhea, but no cramps, no breast tenderness, no tiredness or anything. My stomach felt weird, that's the only way to describe it, like I was sick and bloated. Then, I really knew when I had a metallic taste in my mouth. It literally tasted like I had popped some jewelry in my mouth and been sucking on it. I had symptoms really early, like within a week of conceiving.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2010