How early can you feel the baby move

I found out on 1-31-10 that I am pregnant. I have not gone to the doctor yet and I have no idea how far along I am but just this week I started feeling something in my lower stomach area like were you have cramps. It feels like flutters. I felt my youngest move at 16 weeks. Is it possible to feel it this early or am I just going insane?

lovemybabys1106

Asked by lovemybabys1106 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if its not ur first pregnancy it could be that u are feeling the baby. but at the same time, gas feels a lot like little flutters. if ur not gassy, then it could be the baby
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Anywhere between 19 -22 weeks. Is when you start feeling the baby.
    Anonymous

• I felt my first at around 13 weeks though I was VERY skinny and also am a hypersensitive. I'm on my second pregnancy (16weeks) and not feeling much yet :(
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 6:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. With my daughter (1st) it took till I was about 16 weeks and with my son I started feeling him at 12 weeks. With this one however I'm 14 weeks and because my placenta is in the way I can only feel a little movement every now and again
    Moonwhispers

Answer by Moonwhispers at 6:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Thanks ladies.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I felt both my kids early. I was around 15-16 weeks. I think they say average is 20.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2010