Pregnancy Symptoms

I just found out Friday that I am pregnant. I have been having dull achy pain in the lower right side of my pelvis. Just a little bit maybe once or twice a day really dull "pang" on the left side. Is this normal?

jll1484

Asked by jll1484 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's probably your uterus growing and stretching the ligaments. As long as it's not a sharp pain and isn't accompanied by period-like bleeding, it's probably fine. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 7:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Thank you. I want to be excited, but the dull pain has me worried. Thanks again :)
    jll1484

Answer by jll1484 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• wow I just found out Friday that I am pregnant too. I have been having dull achy pain in the lower right side it comes and goes thank God i'm going on 5 weeks now i pray every thing goes well with you and the baby It's probably your uterus is growing and stretching the ligaments i pray thats all it is with us both good luck God bless
    queeniepoo

Answer by queeniepoo at 11:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2010