What did you use or try?

What are thing that you other moms have used or tried to go into labor?? Any that had really worked for you? Im already 3cm and 80% thinned out and ready for my baby girl to come..Any help..Thanks

KendallsMommie1

Asked by KendallsMommie1 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• NOTHING worked for me! I tried walking, hot food, egg plant parm., sex...I went into labor at 9 days late.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• If baby is not ready to come out. You can try everything under the sun. You have made it this far you can make it few more days or weeks. Depending on when baby is ready.
    Anonymous

• just time...
    Anonymous

• Walking, LOTS of walking, sex, LOTS of sex, spicy foods..That's as far as I would go. Nothing worked. Like PPer said, baby will come when they are ready. I was 8 days late but I'm glad I got to spend the extra time with my fiance, just the two of us.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Keep in mind that though they are cute and cuddly they are a heck of a lot less work while they are inside! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Walking..but then again I was induced so who knows if the walking really helped. I have heard that if you drive on a bumpy road that can help- not sure if that is true or not.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2010