Emotional please help me

Today I woke up and I had hurt my neck sleeping can't move my head. I don't want to do anything, and I just feel like crying for no apparent reason, and am just super down feeling? Is this pregnancy hormones, or my neck or something else? I feel like a nut and just want to cry.

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 7:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd say probably just the hormones. If you feel like crying, just let it out. You'll probably feel better (a little silly for crying without a reason, but still better). There were more than a few times when I was pregnant that my husband would leave the room for a few minutes and come back to find me sobbing and unable to explain why. If you can't move your head, I'm guessing you strained your muscles? Get a hot pad on it or stand in the shower. That should help it feel better which will probably also help you feel better.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 8:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I've had days like that when I was pregnant too. Probably just hormones. Go head and have a good cry. You might feel better. If it goes on for more than a few days then I would def. mention it to your doctor.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I found that certain things mixed with pregnancy hormones caused a total melt down. I can't have any caffeine or chocolate while pregnant or it's totally bonkers.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• warm up a damp towel for your neck, put on a sappy movie and cry it out. I have NEVER had crazier hormones than when i was pregnant with my daughter. cried at least once a day sometimes, just from emotional overload.
    trying2survive

Answer by trying2survive at 8:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2010