How do you tell rude brother to shut his mouth???

I had a party for my son and the list of people declined so we decided to have a luncheon type party early. My brother kept bugging me for details since it was also his grown up son's birthday but they do not have parties for him since he moved out. The birthdays are on the same day. In front of my hubby's aunt and uncle who do not like me too much my brother sayd you know nothing do nothing. Meanwhile I am the only member of my family that does anything for holidays or birthdays. Now he is complaining that he went to eat chinese food after he left, he such a piggie. So I ask you what can I tell him to be more polite in front of my company?? My son picked him to be his sponsor for confirmation so I do not want any more repeat attitude problems from him. Help....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't say or do anything. I'd just laugh at him every time he makes a fool of himself. I'm sure others do.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• You let him read this posting, and then threaten that if he embarrasses you again, you won't invite him to anything ever again. But of course tell him that doesn't mean you don't love him.
    Anonymous

• You tell him that he will watch him mouth and attitude of you will have nothing more to do with him.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I am young sis and he is 12 years older. He is a college grad and really smart and and a smart a@@....Ugh...
    Anonymous