how many ladies on here have had acs called on them ?

and what for ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ACS?
    Anonymous

• ohh i mean cps
    Anonymous

• Anon 7:44, that was completely uncalled for and rude.

I've had CPS called on me. When my children were 4 and not quite 3 yet, a neighbor called and complained that I only take my children outside to play for 2 hours a day. That was the only complaint against us.

I personally thought that 2 hours a day was plenty for their age group. We had naps, baths, meals, house cleaning, etc. to do. And we were living in Florida where the average daily temperature was 97 degrees. The CPS worker actually seemed embarrassed to be paying me a visit.
    Anonymous

• that was completely out of line im not on welfare nor have i ever been im realy online becuase i have children to take care of and a home to run and i dont want to toot my own horn but thank god we're well off the reason im asking is becuase i have a niece whos going through some stuff and here noisey neighbor called them on her and i just want to know what happens now !!
    Anonymous

• OP - they will investigate i'd assume, my sister in law had them called on her. if they haven't been to the house yet that will be the first step. it depends on the complaint as far as the next steps go. if she got called in for drugs, they will ask for a drug test. if it's abuse, they will check the child for bruises and such, if it's something ridiculous, they will probably just come, tell her, and leave.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 8:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Yes my mother called them eight times whenever she is losing control of people she does this and when they showed up the last couple of times they asked if I knew who it was and I would like to file a complaint.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2010