if you have multiple children do you love one more then the other and be honest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love DEALING with one more than the other two. One is nice, sweet, loving, kind, respectful...and the other two have minds of their own!
    Anonymous

• Love one more? No. Find one to be easier yes. Right now it's the baby, it's kind of hard for him to do anything wrong except maybe be up all night, or cry for hours but he hasn't done that yet. The other 2 are seeming more difficult right now, but I it doesn't affect how much I love them. Plus I know this one who seems so perfect right now will have his turn being the difficult one at some point.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• My friend and I were just talking about this! It's really not a question of do you love one more. Because I don't, and most of us don't. But we agreed we have a stronger bond with one child over the others. I imagine a lot of it has to do with their personality!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• i only have 1 (shes 5yrs old)..however, i do imagine that when i have more i will always, i dunno if love is the right word, but my first will always hold a lil extra special place in my heart because me and her have been thru so much, with me being a single mom and all..i think i might always just love her maybe a lil bit more...but, i dunno, seeing as i only have her..i cant say what yi will be like when i have more
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I love all my children dearly. But we go through phases where I enjoy one more than the others. It changes which child it is depending on the phase.

For instance, my older two (7 & 8) are in this talk back, smartass, be lazy phase, while their 2 1/2 year old brother is just all hugs and kisses and love and all about Mommy. So right now, I'm enjoying him more.
    Anonymous

• It has always changed from day to day. LOL. They are grown ups now and they still have their good days and not so good days.....it never seems to get much better. Really-----
    Anonymous

• No, but I click better with one.

My Mom loves my brother and me equally, but I am her all over again, so naturally we click well. Now, brother is my father all over again, so she has to work harder to have a relationship with him. My dad has a very hard time being around me because I remind him so much of my mom (lets just say it was not a nice divorce). I am aware of this so we have to work harder to have a relationship.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• All three of mine drive me absolutely insane. They can be little imps at times. But each one has such a unique personality. I honestly love them all very differently, but in equal amounts.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 9:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have to agree with the moms on here that I don't love one more than the other, but I do click better with one of my kids better at the moment. My son is 3 and he talks with me and wants me to play games with him. He was my miracle child after 3 miscarriges. My daughter is 20 months, she can only say basic words and she cries a lot. She was my other miracle baby. I nearly lost her because an abruption during pregnancy. I love them dearly, but I communicate better with my son better than I do with my daughter.
    Anonymous

• yes you do
    SAM3957

Answer by SAM3957 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2010