Has your small child ever asked you about your umm... adult attributes?

You know, breasts, pubic hair. hips. Did your kid ever ask you about them? Mine just did, I have no idea what to tell him. help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My son has asked about Breasts and ive just told him thats what women have when we get older (he was 4 at the time and hasnt really asked since) hes also asked about pubic hair and again just said its something that happens when you get older. ive noticed if you keep it basic but honest they seem to accept it and dont really ask again.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 8:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Keep it basic and honest. Mine have even asked about periods .... AHHHH!!!!
    So I tell them the truth.... girls have inside pipi's boys have outside pipi's (now that we are a little older we use the "tech" words but the concept stays the same.

Girls get boobies when they get older and they use them for babies (their faces are REALLY FUNNY when you tell them that)

Boys and Girls get hair all over -- underarms, pubic areas, boys face sometimes chest etc. that's part of being an adult.

Neither of my two are in too big a hurry to grow up they are not too sure they want to deal with the side effects. LOL
    Anonymous

• these are mine and those are yours-- everyone is different. then we laugh because daddy's boobies aren't as big as mine so he must be sad.
    Angelbluewingsz

Answer by Angelbluewingsz at 4:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2010