The Love Dare

I was just wondering if anyone has done the Love Dare on their spouse. If so, did you do it without them knowing, tell them, or do it as a couple. I want to do it but also think my spouse would benefit from doing the dare himself. Would it be better if I did it to him of if we did it as a couple. I am at the end of my ropes with this marriage and want to give it a try. Problem is, he thinks things are good even when I tell him that things need to change.

snugglybuggly

Asked by snugglybuggly at 8:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Whats the love dare?
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't pressure him to do it if he doesn't want to. You can though. But if he does it halfheartedly it won't do anyone any good.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• It is a book that the movie Fireproof was based on. It's a 40 day challenge for husbands and wives to help then understand what unconditional love truly is and how to apply it to their marriage.
    snugglybuggly

Answer by snugglybuggly at 8:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• good luck with that
    Anonymous

• It seems a little hokey. Here is the thing any time you concentrate on your relationship it is a good thing. So go for it. I would last only four days if I was lucky.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2010