Are are there any moms that do medical transciptionist from home of so are successful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• FInished my schooling over 3 years ago, and no luck getting a job. So, I turned to Scentsy...

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Everywhere (literally), and I mean I applied to everywhere I could think of, would not hire to work from home without 2-3 yrs experience in the field/in office. I graduated with a 97 average, and still no luck!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I had thought about doing that, but I didn't find any legitimate. I work from home, I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:23 AM on Feb. 16, 2010