what would do if your boyfriend left his email open and you seen that someone sent him picture so you open them to find nude picture of some chick on there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Wait till he goes out then pack his stuff and leave it outside the door. Change the locks. And start being better to yourself. It doesn't matter if you've gained weight or not, nobody deserves to be treated that way. And a man who loves you will love you regardless of what you look like, how much you weigh, or even if all your hair falls out.

Kick his loser ass to the curb and look after yourself and your son. The right man will come along eventually but with your low self esteem right now isn't really a great time to go looking for one. Sort your head out and realize that you deserve better, as does your son.

GL. And ignore that person up there who told you to lose weight. That is the least of your problems right now.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:09 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Thank god I don't have that problem.
    Anonymous

• I would throw his ass out.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• He's a bf. He never vowed to give up other women
    Anonymous

• he rather talk to other girls than me!! he dont want anything to do with me except to throw the fact that i gained weight with all the stress ive been under...he doesnt want to be sexual toward me until he looked at her pics.......he rather stay up on the computer talking to other girls at least five yrs younger than him than take care of his son. He makes it out to be that he takes care of his son all the time when in all reality im the one that does just about everything. I just cant handle it anymore.
    Anonymous

• id freak out....there is no way i would tolerate that!
    lilsbiggestfan

Answer by lilsbiggestfan at 8:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I would ask him why he has this pic, who is the girl, & why did he leave it where I could see it? Also ask him if he is cheating?
    After reading your ? & post I would say separate from him give yourself sometime to ask yourself if you want to be with him & he if he wants to be with you.. if he loves you it shouldn't matter if you gained weight he would still want you..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I would confront him and make my feelings known.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, lose the weight, change your makeup and get a new hair style and then DUMP him. You'll be healthier and you'll feel better. Seriously, lose the weight.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• why are you letting him treat you like this. Read your :52 post back to yourself, does that sound like any kind of friend, let alone a boyfriend? Don't waste another minute in this dead end relationship and get out. You deserve better, and he has made it extremely obvious you aren't his priority, sometimes we hang on to relationships that just aren't real!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2010