lingerie as a Valentines Day gift

Hubby got me REALLY sexy Lingerie as a valentines day gift and I love it, it just that like i feel like is this a gift for me or for him lol. Also i love the fact that he went through the trouble of pickig it out and he wants to see me in this but like im not 20 years old anymore i dont feel comfortable, sexy,confident in everything anymore lol. I dunno what do you gals think??

julietta22

Asked by julietta22 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• If he went through the trouble of buying it for you, he wants you to wear it for him. Sounds like he still finds you sexy :)
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 8:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• He made an effort. Be happy for what he did do, no matter who gets to enjoy it. He wants the fun the lingerie will bring, have confidence in that.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I got sex toys for us to use together. I thought it was spot on. But we have a mutual agreement that we are perverts.

I would think of it as his way of saying that you look fabulous enough to wear something like that. He must think you look as good or better than when you were 20 bc he got you the undies now, not then.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• That is so sweet aww, he is in love with his sweetheart. Wear it for him and have a great night.....
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• If he didn't want to see you in it, if he didn't think you'd look good in it, he wouldn't have bought it for you. I am often very insecure about my body; it is very different than it was 10 yrs ago. But I just remind myself that my SO wouldn't be here, he wouldn't want to be with me sexually, if he didn't find me attractive. Sometimes it's hard, but just keep reminding yourself of that. If he didn't want you, he wouldn't be doing things like that. Put that lingerie on and make him want you. Enjoy your night!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• lol thankfully, SO cannot figure out how to buy any female stuff for me yet (he said he tried- even had my bra size, but the people couldnt even help cuz of course, the people who make bras, make them different sizes, according to each business- like the walmart kind might run bigger than victoria secret)...

its a gift for both of you guys. if you bought him massage lotion, i'm sure he'd use it on you as well right? well- this is the same thing, but just a little different cuz he loves your body- and wants to see it. turn off the lights, light the candles, put some slow music on, throw that on and drive that man wild!
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 10:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• You will make him think he wasted all that time picking it out for you if you refuse to wear it. He OBVIOUSLY thinks that you're sexy :) You should think so too. Men don't see the flaws in the women they love, they just see the stuff they think is sexy. GET THAT THING ON AND GO WILD WHEEEEEE!

Perhaps a glass of wine before hand lol....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:03 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• He obviously thinks differently about you! He went through the trouble of picking it out and buying it, giving it to you, I'm sure he wants to see you in it! I understand not feeling confident with yourself, but just know that he thinks you are beautiful and sexy. I agree, if you drink wine, have a glass or two and that will lighten you up a little. Remember, he loves you and he wants to see you in it.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2010